Digital Marketing for Businesses that Give a Damn
I’m not a jack of all trades. I’m a master at a few trades that make me unlike any marketer you’ve encountered
- Experience in building a business from the ground up.
- Experience in digital marketing and how to utilize for business growth.
- Combine those two things and there’s few out there who have the same unique skillset.
If you want a super formal agency who uses a lot of buzzwords, we’re not the right fit for each other.
- I believe your business should be fun, exciting, and profitable. I help you get there.
- More than just revenue – I help your business be a place that’s respected and well-liked within the community.
- Action-based approach: Let’s get things done!
- I help you make sense of all things social media and how to best utilize the RIGHT things to grow your business
Your new customers are out there, let’s introduce them to your business.
I do this by finding what people love most about your business, craft that into an alluring, almost seductive message, and send it out to bring customers in.
All the usual suspects like Facebook, Instagram, email, etc are my tools for lead generation.
You know how when you’re out, say, at a local restaurant and everyone is looking at their phones?
Maybe you should start advertising where people’s attention is the most.
That’s what digital ads are for – getting your message on people’s phones and computers. Could you use hundreds of thousands of eyeballs on your business?
“Paul, you promised no buzz words!“
Ooops, I did, didn’t I?
Copywriting is just a fancy word for persuasive writing in emails, sales pages, and more.
Or could just be a way to say ‘creative writing’ to spice up the text on your website so that you stand out from your competitors.
Your business is unique and special right? Time to start sounding like it!
In 2012, I started King of Pops in Richmond, an ice-pop business selling handmade popsicles. By 2018, we had done over $2 million in total sales with a product costing $3. That’s a lot of popsicles.
Starting January 2019, I ventured full-time into the world of digital marketing, honing the skills that I had learned in 6 years , and helping other businesses navigate the complex world of online marketing.
Now, in 2020, I’ve launched Brainwake Consulting. New name, same idea: Help businesses stand out and experience phenomenal revenue growth.
I don’t come from a huge agency. No experience in a big, fancy office. My experience is in the trenches of business. For me, there’s either results or there’s nothing.
YOU SHOULD REACH OUT AND WE'LL CHAT